21th APRIL'16 - IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR SCHOOL MISSION
To check the CBSE Circular of important guidelines for School Mission , please (Click here) .
6 th April'16 : Class I-X
Portfolio is a collection of student’s work over a period of time, it helps the student to demonstrate to others , his/her learning progress.
Documents that can be added in a portfolio
1. Picture/photographs of participation in role plays and other classroom activities.
2. Records of life skills activities such a worksheets (e.g. Self Assessment Sheets).
3. Evidence of Art work (e.g. painting and other examples of artistic endeavour).
4. Audio-Video Recordings.
5. Evidence/photographs of Bulletin Board , Poster , Morning Assemblies , all the activities etc.
6. Best scholastic work of the child form beginning to the end of the term.
7. Participation certificates/evidence of scholastic and co-scholastic activities.
8. Evidence of team work in Physical Education.
9. Anecdotal records.
10. Written Report of activity duly signed by teacher incharge can be attached.
11. Written Report of activity duly signed by teacher incharge can be attached.
12. Documents/Photographs can be original or photocopies.
13. File Type : Simple Brown File covered with Pastel Dark Blue sheet (USE thread for filing papers).
File Size : 14 inch x 10 inch.
10 Plastic Flaps for maintaining record of photographs.
4 th April'16 : Class IX
Dear ParentsClass VI-VIII: Parents Orientation Programme will be on 9th April 2016 from 10:00 am - 11:00 am. This is compulsory for parents.
Class IX: Parents Orientation Programme will be on 9th April 2016 from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm. This is compulsory for parents.